Sep 6, 2009

Taylor Dayne



CDManiac Presents a Digital Explosion Blowout!
Miss Taylor Dayne



Taylor Dayne burst onto the dance scene in 1987 with her No.1 single "Tell it to my Heart".


The New York-born artist's three albums for Arista Records, Tell It To My Heart, Can't Fight Fate, and Soul Dancing, produced twelve Top 20 singles, among them the chart-topping "Love Will Lead You Back."


Over the course of her career, she has sold more than 75 million albums and singles worldwide, garnering three Grammy nominations along the way.


I wanted to put together a dance collection as a tribute to Taylors 20 plus year career.

Tell It To My Heart (Club Mix)
Prove Your Love (House Mix)
Don't Rush Me (Extended Version)
Prove Your Love (Extended Remix)
Tell It To My Heart (House Of Hearts Mix)
Don't Rush Me (Continental Clubhouse Mix)
Prove Your Love (Edit Remix)
With Every Beat Of My Heart (Palpitashun Remix)
I'll Wait (New Anthem Mix)
With Every Beat Of My Heart (Make It Rock Remix)
Say A Prayer (Vission Lorimer Mixx)
With Every Beat Of My Heart (Extended Radio Remix)
Say A Prayer (Boss Club Mix)
I'll Wait (Hot Mix)
Beautiful (Scotty Ks Vocal Klub Mix)
Whatever You Want (12''mix)
Beautiful (Speakerbox Club Mix)
Planet Love (Original Vocal Mix)
Beautiful (Hex Hectors Vocal Mix)
I'm Not Featuring You (Manny Lehman Funky Club Mix)
Naked Without You (Thunderpuss 2000 Club Anthem)
I'm Not Featuring You (DJ Tekin UK Remix)

Enjoy!



* Taylor Dayne Night Explode






1 comment:

cdmaniac said...

PW:http://80sdigex.blogspot.com/